I have so many things I want to do in 2019. Below is my list of things I wish and hope to accomplish in the new year. Hopefully I can look back at the end of next year to see how much of my goals I achieve.
A lot of them are introspective as a result of things I learned from this year. I’ve learned a lot from being under major stress, and the things I want to do next year if I’m ever to progress in my career, is to first fix myself.
2019 Goals List:
- Pass two NCARB tests – I’d like to pass all of them, but I’m being realistic here.
- Take one international trip
- Take one domestic trip outside of California
- Exercise more and get healthy
- Learn to manage my emotions in uncomfortable situations
- Increase my confidence, yet remain humble
- Push myself out of my comfort zone
- Learn to manage stress and anxiety
- Learn to be okay with conflict when it arises
- Be more understanding of others – pass less judgement
- Get into blogging
- Consume and shop less than what I did in 2018 (bought 51 pieces of clothing/shoes in 2018)
- Make sure to keep on saving
- Take measures to lessen my carbon footprint